I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Friday - March 20, 2009

Fished SHE. Found the gate to the piers locked when I arrived. Ice along the edge was unsafe to cross. Fished open water off the rocks. Went 3 for 4 ... one 30" 8 lb Steelhead, one Sucker, and one Catfish. Catching the Catfish convinced me it was time to quit. Water was semi-clear, brown. Air temp was 40 degree, wind at 10-15 from the South.

Also fished the PGN for about an hour. Water looked pretty good. No action. Floated spawn.

Steelhead Buck - 30" - 8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment