I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Still not good!

Fished for two hours Sunday night with Andy. Got 6 under docks. Saw some nice females cruising and may have had a couple of them bite. Couldn't hold the rod tight ... couldn't set the hook. See the orthopedist tomorrow. It's going to be a looooooong summer. Got to get this taken care of before the salmon start coming in!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that's some terrible news... get to feeling better quickly.

    ReplyDelete