I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bite Picking Up

The bite finally picked up for me this past Saturday. I was able to put a few on top of the ice and see a few others underneath it. I'm having a blast with the new Vexilar FS800 camera ... watching trout cruise under ice hole. Some of the fish down there are just scary big! Had one come up and suck in a spawn sac but didn't get the hook into her. She could have been my biggest ice trout!

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you new camera is treating you right. has to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really cool, Blake. You can see a long way in that clear water!

    ReplyDelete