I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lake Waubesa - Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tried something different tonight on Waubesa. Fished from 8:15 to 11:15 pm. Started rather slow but really took off after dark. Ended up with 10 largemouth and 1 carp (that hit a surface bait!). Biggest largemouth was 20" ... lost one that was bigger. Calm wind, 65 degrees. A lot of cottonweood seeds on the surface. All fish caught on blue/white DT-1. All fish CPR'd.


Largemouth - 20"

No comments:

Post a Comment