I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 9, 2010

First fish of 2010 was memorable. After going fishless in two ice trips I caught this 15 lb Brown buck on a silver tinsell jig with a pink head and a small shiner trailing. Took about 15 minutes to catch. Very cold temps (5-10) with strong NNW winds. Cold front conditions. This was the only bite we had... Dave, Zach, and Scott fished with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment