I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lake Waubesa - Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Got 40 tonight with Troy. Warm temps (upper 70's) and calm. Slight breeze out of the NE. I caught 26, including 4 @ 17". Most in the milfoil. Bass appear to be spawning in holes in the milfoil. Saw several in the shallows as well. Caught everything on frogs again. Lake is starting to slop up. Some of the water is getting green. A lot of scum on the surface already. Cottonwoods are just starting to go to seed.

Running total - 142 largemouth, 1 walleye, 1 muskie.

No comments:

Post a Comment