I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Monday, May 10, 2010

Lake Waubesa - Sunday, May 9, 2010

Got 17 by myself today. Mostly sunny - high of about 66. Winds fairly calm. Water temp about 60. Found fish on the north and west shores, most were in 1-2 feet of water. North shore had the warmest water and a lot of weed growth already. Cuaght fish on jigs and chigger craws, twitching rapalas, and hollow bellied swimbaits rigged weedless.

Running total for 2010 - 54 largemouth, 1 walleye, 1 muskie

No comments:

Post a Comment