I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lake Waubesa - Memorial Day 2010

Grrrrrrrrr ... Lost an absolute MONSTER tonight. Could have been 24". Hit on a DT-1 just as it hit the water. Got 10 cranks in before it jumped and tossed the bait.

Spent the evening on the west shore. Still fairly slow. Lake is all chewed up from the boats. I was told they mowed that shoreline 5 days ago. Ended up with 9 ... all on DT's. Had a few ticks on worms under docks, but that was it.

Running total - 214 largemouth

No comments:

Post a Comment