I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lake Waubesa - Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Skunked again! I had one small fish hit about 10' away, and that was it. Fished 2 1/2 hours from 7 to 9:30 pm. Conditions looked good - lake flattened out about 8:00 and yet nothing interested in DT-1's on the surface. Bluegill fisherman were getting skunked too. Water is very high after all the rain we've had.

Had a run-in with the guy that manages the apt. building next to the Beach House. Said I wasn't supposed to be fishing under private docks. Let's just say ... it stop me from doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment