I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Went 3 for 3 fishing a pump... 2 steelies and a whitefish. We'll see if they're any good to eat! Big steelie came on fresh brown skein. She hit as I was packing up ... and pretty much set the hook herself. Temp about 50, rain, E wind changed to S. Caught the first Steelie at about 7:00, the second about noon.


No comments:

Post a Comment