I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Took my brown down to Tom Wendel today. Stopped to fish on the way ... fished from 9 am to 1 pm. Went 4 for 7 wirth 2 buck Coho, one hen Steelie, and one hen Brown ... all on sacs. Lost a monster brown!!!!!!!! Broke me off under the dock in the corner with the pumps. Guy pulled the plug on the pumps at noon so I found another and got the brown there. Forgot the camera ... no pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment