I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Friday, December 3, 2010

Sorry, but I'm drooling a little just thinking about it!

The weather looks like it will allow me to chase some slob browns and steelies tomorrow. We might get the unique opportunity to fish both long and short rods at the same time. If you haven't discovered these yet for ice fishing predatory fish ... you need to!



The Automatic Fisherman allows you to fight fish with a short rod and reel as opposed to using the traditional hand-over-hand method through the ice.

The harbor I plan to fish has enough ice that we should be able to fish both Autos and long rods tomorrow. And THAT'S why I'm drooling! :)



1 comment:

  1. Interesting device...however I prefer jigging my 24" rod and feel the excitment of a hit!

    ReplyDelete