I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Monday, March 21, 2011

So ... Are these fish things any good to eat?


I'm sure some of my angling friends will want to hang me for posting this, but ...

I'm having some problems lately with tendinitis in my elbows. A good friend of mine (who is one of the recipients of the fish that I selectively harvest for eggs) suggested I keep a few and eat them for the Omega-3. Well, I'm not a big fan of eating salmonoids. So, he then suggested taking fish oil tablets. Not being so sure about that, I consulted that know-all, do-all, answer-all source that some of you may have heard about called ... Google. I found some VERY interesting factoids about salmonoids. If you're interested ... CLICK HERE!!!!:

No comments:

Post a Comment