I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Sunday, September 9, 2012

Holy Surprise, Batman!

Went out chasing muskies last night. Had a storm come through at sundown so missed out of the best time of the night. Went back out after the storm and caught this in the pitch dark ...
Must have hit it in mid-air. Cranked it in and noticed in the dark that my tally wacker wasn't spinning properly. Pulled it out of the water and tugged on what I thought was a weed. Soon learned differently. That was enough fishing for me last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment