I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Blues

Had a few hours to kill yesterday so I headed back to the familiar spots on Mendota. Almost got sea sick from the boat waves and the temp was in the 90's again. I am SOOOO ready for fall! The day pretty much sucked with the exception of one 15 minute spurt. Had 2 floats go down within 30 seconds of each other and managed to land this 18" smallie and about an 8 lb cat. Then it went back to sucking again. This coming weekend ... it's salmon time!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment