I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lake Waubesa - May 5, 2009

Fished Waubesa from shore tonight after work (7 to 9:30 pm). Caught 10 walleyes and 2 largemouth. Seven walleyes were over 15", all were males. Water temp reported at 56.7 degrees. Wind from the south at 10 mph. 3/4 moon. Most fish taken on 4" Gulp minnow (pearl), 2 walleyes on blue / silver Rattlin' Rap. All fish were caught on the current break near the tressle.

No comments:

Post a Comment