I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dogged by more than the dog days.

Here I am nearing the end of vacation and ... sitting at home n the air conditioning. Not by choice, have you, but because of boat issues. First I almost sank her on Saturday when the live well pump broke off about 3 miles from the launch. She took on water VERY quickly! Got my daughter and her boy friend out of the boat and into my buddies ... then baled and drove her as fast as she'd go. All ended up OK. Then I fixed her up and took her out again last night only to have her stall out about 2.5 miles from the launch. Yup, this sucks! So now she's in for repairs and I'm planning an early morning venture old school style ... bassin' the docks in my waders! Anyways, here's a few fish from the past week when things were going well:

No comments:

Post a Comment