I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Sunday, July 8, 2012

Two Pigs in One Day

Took my wife out fishing smallies on Mendota for a couple of hours this afternoon. She completely out-fished me ... including this 31" and 13 lb cat. Fought like a beast. I had vison of a 30" walleye coming up but this was pretty cool too. An hour later I caught this 20" smallie. Amazing fish, amazing fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment