I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Never Would Have Guessed When ..

... I woke up this morning that I'd own a boat today. But, after 30 years of trying ... I bought a boat today. It's not the newest, biggest, or fastest ... but it's mine! It appears to be perfect for me. Plenty big to fish the harbors, Madison chain, and spring river walleyes. It will be a trolling machine by the time I'm done with it! I'll try to put more pics up when I pick it up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the boat purchase. I can't wait to wake up and have the same feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos to you! you just gave me all the reasons you dont own a boat when i met you last week. must have been a good deal!

    ReplyDelete