I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ready to Start Installing ...

Tonight I start installing goodies on my boat to get it prepared for Saturday morning! I've got 3 rod holder bases and a pair of rope cleats to attach. Then it's load it up with enough rope to tie onto slips ... throw the anchors inside to hold us in position in the river ... make sure the planer boards are in the boat for trolling ... and load the Jeep up with my gear. Then I need to re-spool some reel, retie some leaders, and get the bait trays organized again.

I might not even have time for a beer! Wait ...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, there is always time for a beer, especially when getting your gear together for a fishing adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never fear ... I had a beer! Home brewed Pilsner! Mmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete