I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Friday, September 30, 2011

If you have any free time to fish this weekend ...

I just heard from a buddy that another buddy got over 30 salmon yesterday. AND ... I trust this source! They don't joke about this stuff or exaggerate their stories. The salmon are thick in the tribs and harbors right now! The rain pulled everything in... more Kings and Cohos ... and the trout will be right behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment