I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to Crazy

Got back out on Mendota for a few hours yesterday. Again ... amazing! The mid-day bite on that lake is incredible. Caught 2 walleyes at 23" and 27" ... and a 20" smallie. All on leeches on either slip floats or drop shots.

2 comments:

  1. nice fish! I've never really dont too much walleye fishing on mendota

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're missing out, Blake. Amazing walleye lake in terms of size. Not a ton of fish, but the average size is really nice!

    ReplyDelete