I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Friday, January 28, 2011

And here we go again ...

Hoping to try a few new spots tomorrow. Unfortunately, the forecast calls for 3 to 4" of snow and possibly freezing drizzle tonight. I'll be white knuckling the 2 hour drive in the dark again.

I'd probably stay home and continue to set up my work bench but after chatting with my buddies and doing some advanced scouting on Bing Maps ... I really have to go fishing! If you haven't checked out the "birdeye view" on Bing Maps ... it really is an incredible tool. I'll place a link on my sidebar and a map gadget below for your use. Just double click on the map to zoom.

Good luck, and may your lines go tight this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Bing maps birds eye is way better then any google satalite image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we need to thank my friend Nate who pointed it out to me earlier this week. Thanks Nate!

    ReplyDelete