I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Monday, January 3, 2011

Is it tomorrow yet?

Taking the day off tomorrow to do some fishing in a new place. I'm really looking forward to do something different ... and experimenting in an area that has potential to be outstanding. Special credit to my buddies Scott, Matt, Nate and Troy for beating me there and sharing some of their experiences.

It could be a really cool experience ... literally. Forecast is for 17 and windy. Better throw on an extra set of thermals.

Finally figured out how to improve the quality of my video and avoid the "camera toss" technique Tom and I used on that Steelie last Friday. I guess they make these things called tripods now. :) I'm going to pick one up on the way home tonight and give it a try tomorrow, assuming I can get something to bite. Should be quite the display, setting the hook ... then setting up the tripod ... all while fighting the most powerful fish God has placed within our beautiful neck of the woods!

I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully we'll see ... film at 11:00!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck out there and stay warm, love to hook up sometime and see what its all about!

    ReplyDelete