I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thanks, Tom

Fished with Tom Wendel yesterday and picked up my Brown. Thanks, Tom! It looks incredible on the wall of my man cave!

7 comments:

  1. Is this the same fish that you're holding up above? It's a MONSTER! What did this bad boy bite on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. It actually took Salmon skein under a float.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. My life goal is to get a trophy trout mounted! Here in PA, 20+ inch Trout are not a dime a dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one awesome looking mount Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom does a great job! If you ever need to have a fish done ... you'll find a link to him in my favorite links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mount Todd. Looks as good as it did still kickin

    ReplyDelete