- I discovered that sometimes fishing is a blast ... and sometimes it's not.
- I discovered that cleaning my office didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.
- I discovered that cleaning my facebook account up was actually kind of fun!
- I discovered that you can learn a lot about people from fishing.
- I discovered that I needed to re-evaluate what fishing is really all about.
- I discovered that for the amount of cash I've dropped on a local guide in the last 18 months ... I can fly my wife and myself to Florida and fish for Redfish with my brothers and another guide for 3 days.
- Finally, tomorrow I'm going to discover what it feels like to sleep in again instead of getting up at 4:00 am to go fishing ... unless, of course, someone calls and says "Let's go fishing!"
So, enjoy your weekend and remember ... GO PACK GO! Hopefully we'll be battling for the Super Bowl next weekend with our friends to the south! :)