I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day of the Unexpected ...

- I didn't expect the snow to be falling when I got up at 4:15  Two hours of snow covered roads in the dark. I need to watch the weather more.

- I didn't expect what I found when I got to the river.  It was rather ironic, though.

- I didn't expect to catch much when I finally got fishing ... and I didn't. One small Brown today. I guess I wasn't in the mood to work for them.

- I didn't expect to run into 2 old fishing buddies I hadn't seen in 15 years. It was really great seeing you guys! Looking forward to fishing with you soon.

 - I didn't expect to be this down on fishing. Time to re-evaluate just what the heck I'm doing!.

Sorry, that's all I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment