I don't claim to be an expert fisherman ... just a guy who loves to fish and has been blessed for his efforts. I learned a long time ago that in fishing, and in much of life, you get out of it what you put into it. I work hard when fishing, I study a lot, and always try to learn something on every outing. I hope you can use the information I post on this blog to learn something as well. Thanks for following along!



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It took over 50 years to figure this one out!

Recently saw this quote on another fishing blog.  If only I had a a pinch of the wisdom of Thoreau!

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."  Henry David Thoreau

Great blog, John!

http://deadfisher.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Todd, your page is awesome! That is one giant brownie on your banner

    ReplyDelete